Change Orbi Admin account Settings
- On your device that is connected to Orbi network, open your browser and enter Orbilogin.com.
- A login window opens. Enter user name (default one is “admin”) and password (default one is “password”).
- New page displays, BASIC Home page. From this page, select “ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.”
- Again a new page, Set Password Page displays.
- Set your new password and “APPLY” changes.
Your new password is set.
How to Reset Orbi Admin Password using Pinhole Button
- Use a paperclip or pin.
- Remove all the ethernet cables from the Orbi Device.
- Make sure power supply is up and solid power LED.
- Look at back of the router or satellite, you’ll find a pinhole button labeled as reset.
- Press and hold the reset button until power LED turn blinking amber.
Wait until sees Solid power LED.