September 17, 2020 at 7:49 pm #1069Help DeskKeymaster
So, finally, the Secret of ORBI RBK50 is revealed to you! It’s good to know that people are appreciating the Netgear router technologies and understanding the need for a better router at their homes and offices.
Netgear’s Orbi series has opened the gates for many businesses and people who are dealing with the “NO INTERNET” or “Inappropriate internet connection”. If you have already ordered these Wireless devices from the Amazon, then you even don’t need 2 days to improve your existing internet connection. Within ten seconds, you are gonna enjoy the Netflix web series, unlimited video songs, PlayStation HD games, and other official meetings on Zoom at the same time. Truly compatible, a real buddy, and mind-blowing supporting device, I just have fallen in love with the Orbi RBK50 Wi-Fi router!
Let’s do a fast recap of the How to setup? / How to Login? / Troubleshoot the device if errors are encountered in syncing and connecting with the Orbi satellite. Remember it’s just a quick short recap!
· Take your newly packed router and orbi satellite from the box and connect it to the power plug.
· Now try to sync both devices with each other by connecting through Wi-Fi. For this, you need to turn on the power button on both devices.
· Now wait and see if both device blinking some sort of LED light, you have to wait until they turn to white LED. You may face issues during this time, don’t panic! Just try again!
· Once a white LED appears, means both devices are synced, you should try to connect your Orbi router with the computer and laptop.
· Next step is creating an account, before login, you should have a Netgear account right; you can create an account on Orbi mobile app, instead of using the web interface.
· You will need a password and username for accessing the orbi device.
· And here you are successfully login to the device.
After performing this, you can enjoy unlimited surfing and streaming of the videos. Although you can Google online for the solutions if you diagnose any issue in the setup and installation.
Troubleshooting Tips for Most Frequent FAQs:
FAQs 1: How Do I setup Parental Control on Orbi Router?
Parental control makes Orbi Wifi Mesh router, a unique and demanding router among the generation. If you want to keep an eye on what your children are browsing and seeing on the internet, Orbi router is the best option. You can easily watch kid’s activity and even control what they watch with this Parental control feature.
· Open Orbi app from the connected Mobile device.
· Enter the username and password to login to the Netgear account.
· Click on the Parental Control option.
· Move your cursor towards the Enable Circle to slide it to the right.
· Go to the Circle button and Install it.
· Launch this app
· Now follow the pop-up box to set up the Circle Parental Control wizard.
Set sleeping timings, playing time, and watching time, and so on this!
FAQs 2: Is it Important to put my Orbi into AP mode?
AP means access point which allows orbi router to act as a wireless access point. It is important to change the access point into AP because it gives insurance that all the devices will work well. For this, you don’ have to do much effort. Just sign in and visit to ADVANCE SETUP to change the router access point from Router to AP. Click on Apply at last.
FAQs 3: How many devices I can connect to my orbi router at the same time?
Orbi router is known as the smartest and fastest Wi-Fi speed because it only not give the super internet speed but can connect with up to 50 clients at the same time with the optimal speed.
So if you are looking for the router especially for the offices, it will never let you down!
FAQs 4: How Orbi Router acts as Home Security Provider?
Have you heard about the Orbi camera and the Alexa feature? Orbi is the combination of the both. You can easily connect your Orbi camera with the Orbi Wireless network and access it from anywhere, anywhere.
Likewise, you can give safety to your home if no one at home! In hurry, you forgot to lock the door, you can easily lock it from the office by accessing your Netgear orbi account.
FAQs 4: How do I disable the 5 GHz on Router?
Simply log in and tap on advanced setup. Under Advanced Wireless Setting, you can easily turn off or disable the 5GHz.
I hope these will helped you in your tough times! At last, I just want to say, Choose Orbi whether it’s a home need or business need, it will always extend your work performance. You can work from anywhere even from the top floor or basement.
Thanks for Reading! You can comment on your queries and also share if you have like it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.