If you’ve enabled password recovery feature on the router, you may recover your password easily. Follow these steps to do so.
- Launch the web browser on your device connected to the Orbi network.
- Enter Orbilogin.com.
Login window opens.
- Click the “Cancel” button.
You are prompted to enter Orbi serial number. See the router’s product label to find the serial number.
- Enter the serial number of router and click “Continue” button.
You are prompted to give the answers to your security questions. Answer to the questions correctly.
- Click “Login again” button.
- Get your password recovered and log in to the router.
If your password recovery feature is not active, you will not be able to recover the password. In that case, you will have to reset your Orbi network.