If you are having trouble accessing the Internet, try following steps.
- Check the connection between your computer and the Orbi network.
- If the connection is fine, see if the Internet is working or not.
- Open the web browser on your computer (or the device you’ve connected to the Orbi network) and enter Orbilogin.com.
- Enter the user name (default one is “admin”) and password (default one is “password”). Both of these are case sensitive.
- The BASIC Home page displays. Select the “ADVANCED” tab from there.
- The ADVANCED home page displays where you need to check the IP address for the Internet port.
If you see 0.0.0.0, the router has not picked the IP address from your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Restart the Orbi network and see if the router picks the IP address after this. If the problem persists, then
- A possibility is that your ISP requires a login program. Ask your ISP about the login program (PPPoE or some other).
- If ISP requires login, the possibility is that the login name and password are incorrect.
- Your ISP might check the hostname of your computer. On the Internet setup page, assign the hostname of your computer provided by ISP as the account name.
- May be your ISP allows just one Ethernet MAC address to connect to the internet. To resolve this issue –
- Contact your ISP and ask them to use your router’s MAC address.
Configure your router to clone MAC address of your computer.